Tower Hamlets | Estate | Ref: 17333
The Chicksand Estate was built from 1940 to 1950 and is situated between Brick Lane and Whitechapel. The estate offers a red brick living space in the heart of Whitechapel. There are 5 council owned balcony accessed blocks of flats, which are 4-5 stories high.
Each of these blocks surrounds a courtyard garden area complete with greenery and benches, as well as local amenities and shops close by.